Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My NEW blog...




Hello everyone... First off let me just say, I have really missed blogging. Many of you know and for those who don't know, I have another blog that's all about this one time when I had cancer. Its a great blog if you're ever bored go check it out, but I needed a blog where I could talk about every day stuff like the weather, basketball, why my dog sleeps in the tub, why my cat drinks out of the toilet, you know the little stuff. So here is my new blog! So to start off here's an update on my life...
  • I graduated from BYU last fall
  • I currently the assistant girls basketball coach at Timpview High School 
  • I also work full time for a drilling company as their professional phone answering lady and book keeper
  • I have two dogs and a cat who I refer to as my children
  • And lastly, I lately spend my days working, doing P90X and playing basketball every spare second I can...
Well thats really it. My life isn't as exciting as it used to be but I miss blogging! I was at Days Market the other day and was asked why I haven't blogged in a while because the lady missed my funny stories about my family and life. So, I'm apologizing now to my family and friends now because I  will probably end up sharing some really funny stories about you guys on here. I'm working on my first post right now... its seasonally appropriate so be excited!

** Quick Side note... if you're from Utah come see my girls play Wednesday night at SLCC 4:10 against Skyline!!

Have a great rest of your week everybody! I know its only Tuesday which sucks but its ok the weekend is almost here!

Alexis
.Funny Somewhat Topical Ecard: Nothing ruins my weekend more than realizing it's only Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment